In this episode, Kraig answers listener questions and give a big tax tip.
- Why haven't I ever heard of this retirement income stuff before?
- How do I know when I can retire?
- I'm 45 with a wife & 2 children and a mortgage. Should I buy Long Term Care insurance?
- I took a class at church and they say I should pay cash for everything instead of using credit cards. Is that a good ideas.
Maximum retirement income and a great lifestyle is not found in a single product. Achieving your ideal retirement lifestyle takes planning and a strategy that involves the proper balance between your financial assets. Our goal at Personal Pension Radio is to help you complete your financial journey and live the retirement you dream of.
Kraig- What's personal pension Radio - About?
- Optimizing Retirement income does not happen with a product. Mutual funds, life insurance, real estate, or annuities? None of these by themselves will help you optimize your retirement income. You must have an integrated approach.
- Thanks to the death of private pensions, the devaluation of Social Security benefits and other undeniable factors such as inflation and increased taxes, America is now in a retirement income crisis. Personal Pension Radio show is focused on helping you pack your bags for both halves of the retirement journey. I want to help you build & protect your wealth and lifestyle today and generationally.
- DISCLOSURE: I'M NOT AN ATTORNEY or a CPA - DON'T ACT ON ADVICE THAT YOU HEAR FROM FINANCIAL ENTERTAINERS OR RADIO OR PODCAST. MEET WITH A QUALIFIED FINANCIAL ADVISOR
Start your retirement income planning search at www.personalpensionradio.com.